Items You Should Bring To Camp:
- Bible, notebook and pen (for chapel and devotion times)
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Towels and Facecloth
- Personal Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc)
- A change of footwear, including at least one pair of sneakers
- Laundry bag
All articles must be clearly labelled with your child's name. Items left at camp will not be kept more than 30 days after the last week of summer camp.
Additional Items For Winter:
- Warm clothes, boots, mittens, hat, snow-pants
- Ice skates, sled and helmet
Additional Items For Summer:
- Sunblock (non aerosol only)
- Insect Repellent (non aerosol only)
- Modest Swimsuit (one piece only)
Things To Leave At Home:
Please leave electronic* devices at home (cell phones, mp3 players, etc.), books, magazines, gum, knives, and any addictive substance.
Note: *Electronic devices serve to distract from the camp experience we offer and are not permitted. Should electronic devices be brought to camp, they will be collected and securely stored until camp ends.