HAMPTON BIBLE DAY CAMP
In 2017, we are very excited to offer our very popular summer day camp program once again. Day camp is for families looking for a safe, fun, and adventurous program for their children during the weeks of this summer. Every day will be full of theme-based activities (see chart below), indoor and outdoor games, swimming (pool), crafts, Bible instruction and more!
Note that Day Camp is a separate program from our overnight camps.
Day Camp Schedule 2017
Day Camp Information:
- All Day Camps run from 8am to 5pm. Extended hours are an option for an additional $5 per hour as early as 7am and up to 6pm.
- There is a limit of 40 day campers per week. Early registration is recommended.
- Partial week registration not available until June 19.
- Snacks and bagged lunch are not provided, though a hot lunch will be available for a fee of $5.00 per day (menus will be provided one week in advance by the day camp manager to registered applicants - they will not be posted online). A microwave will be available.
- All weekly fees (including optional lunches) are due on the first day of each week of camp (via cash, cheque, money order or E-Transfer). Spots may be reserved now by registering online through our website.
- Things to bring every day: Swimsuit and towel, appropriate footwear (no sandals or open toed shoes during Frontier Weeks and Survival Week), hat, sunscreen, fillable water bottle, and an extra change of clothing. Please label all articles clearly with your child's name. Unclaimed items will not be available after September 15.
- Things to leave home: Cell phone, tablets, music players, gum, immodest swimwear (no bikinis)