We understand that it can be confusing knowing what to do on the first and last day of camp, so we offer the following information as a guide to get you and your child through the registration and departure process.
1. When you arrive at camp (229 Lakeside Road, Hampton), it may be very busy in our parking lot. We would ask you to drive slowly and watch very carefully for other children and parents who are just as excited as you to be at camp!
2. Registration will be in the basement of our main building. Enter through the front door to the dining hall. Registration runs from 4-6pm on Sunday (with the exception of beginners camp and day camps). Please do not arrive prior to 4pm.
3. If you have not registered online (preferred method), please be aware that there will be further paperwork that will need to be filled out in the registration lineup.
4. T-Shirts are available in the registration line for $10 each.
5. At the end of the registration line, you will be directed to a cabin with your child. Your child's cabin leader will be waiting for them at the cabin.
6. Before your child goes to their cabin, there will be a head lice inspection for your child in the chapel (2nd floor) on the way to their cabin. Should your child be found to have head lice, we will inform you of this and that they will not be able to stay at camp. Please have your child's head inspected prior to coming to camp.
7. You are encouraged to go to your child's cabin and meet their cabin leader. You may have many questions which can be answered for you at that time. Please remember that camp officially ends at 5pm sharp on Friday.
1. Pick up time is on Friday at 5PM sharp.
2. Supper will be served to your child on Friday at 4:30 on the lawn of the main grounds.
3. Your child/camper will have their belongings removed from their cabin and set on the lawn near the main building for ease of departure. Do not forget to check the lost and found tables before leaving.
4. All campers are required to have their parent/guardian sign them out before departure. A camp reprsentative will be onsite with a clipboard, medications, and unused tuck money to return.
We look forward to seeing you!